Fortunately, buried under a bunch of stuff, I have enough tools to build such a shed. I got the shed mostly dried in and started fitting the doors this weekend. I kept the doors simple, 2x4 construction sheathed with plywood. Fortunately, handplanes work for truing up crappy big-box store 2x4s as well as they work on seasoned figured cherry.
Now that I have a lockable storage space, I have started cleaning out the "non-essentials" from my work space, including some of my unintended lumber collection (leftovers and projects-to-be). Once I have cleaned and organized the shop a little (more to do over the next few weekends) I intend to start the construction of my long
procrastinated awaited Roubo-styled bench. It is amazing how much junk gets stuffed away during the winter months only to resurface in the spring. This includes some scraps which will soon become saw totes (posts to come soon!) for a Disston recreation.
Even the neighborhood cats have started storing stuff in my shop.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete